Saturday, June 9, 2012

Stick with it Saturday


It's Saturday again and time for a Stick with it Saturday post. Last wee I had a great week on the scale losing 3 lbs.  I really thought that when I went to Weight Watchers this week I'd find that I had gained some of that 3 lbs back but I didn't.  I was actually down another .2!  I was very pleased.



As far as exercise, I am continuing on with Couch to 5K using this app . I also bought a pedometer this week which is motivating me to walk a lot.  Yesterday was my wedding anniversary (21 years!) and we were going out to dinner so I set a goal of walking 15,000 steps.  I walked 3.2 miles in the morning and later mowed our lawn.  I had over 21,000 steps before we even left for dinner.  (I had a lobster dinner and it was delicious!  I even had dessert.)

This morning I took my C25K workout on the main road and included a big hill...yeah...not doing that again for awhile.  :)

I almost forgot that this week's weight loss brings me to a total of 70 lbs lost!


Link up your own diet/exercise post over at Sam's Noggin.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...